9.23.2010

Letter to the Internet: Adobe Flash Player

Dear Adobe Flash Player,

Why do you insist on being updated nearly every day?  Why do you threaten to cause instability to my Firefox browser if I do not update my flash player?  Do you have so many problems that you have to constantly be fixing yourself?  I'm tired of updating and just don't understand.  Half the time you still don't work right anyway.

-Angela

1 comment:

  1. I understand you frustration Angela, and so does Steve Jobs. Apple does not support Flash on the iPad or iPhone. Hopefully, the next OS system of Mac will not support Flash either. Meg, my girlyfriend, knows all there is to know about software says that if a web designer is smart and up to date on the latest software, there is no need to use flash. Plus, flash sucks up memory and CPU like no other application.

    ReplyDelete